Thursday, May 24, 2007

clip clop, clip clop....

I live in an apartment building in Sydney, I live on the 4th floor.

In the apartment above me I swear is a crazy woman. Not crazy as in shouting or anything like that - no, I think this is a woman who either:
a) has a high heel shoe fetish, or
b) is extremely anxious and has to walk about her apartment... a lot.

It might be 6am or midnight, and there she is walking around in high heels, clip clopping around. What's with that? Has this woman never heard of slippers??

I've actually thought about going upstairs to see what's going on. I guess it might be more than one woman, but really it's not, I recognise her footsteps now.

I have to say though, it doesn't really bother me - I just can't imagine the necessity to keep walking around like that. I should probably get up and walk around as much as she does - maybe she's got a pedometer and she's trying to work up the numbers......