Saturday, June 02, 2007

Mmmmm, Foxtel

At last I have joined the ranks of the expert TV watchers over here, I have acquired Foxtel. What this means is that I will now be able to watch the utter crap on TV that I'm used to. It's going to be great.

My friends have joked that they won't see me for the next month while I take advantage of the juiced up Foxtel package they sign you up with for free for the first month.... it seems like they know me too well.

Next weekend, Australia celebrates the Queen's Birthday - we are going to celebrate by taking the weekend and going to Melbourne. We're staying in a pretty good hotel, I hope - it cost enough - so we should have good times.

Not much else going on, clip-clop woman has been clipping less, perhaps she reads my blog. It's getting really cold over here now, well about 8 degrees. I still don't quite believe it. Off to lunch later in Wooloomoolloo, off to the pier where some famous aussie has a condo - however as you can see, so famous that I can't remember who it is..... it might be Russell Crowe....